Thursday, September 16, 2010

Foot Modeling on Craigslist

By Mary Donnelly

An ad on Craigslist labeled “Foot Model Needed,” caught my attention earlier this month. Willing to try something new and make some extra money, I emailed "Larry."

He replied with a text and immediately asked for some pictures of my feet. I resentfully committed. After some conversation, he asked me if I was “open minded about my feet?” and if I knew what “foot worship."

I did not.

Foot worship is “rubbing and kissing the foot, and sucking the toes. Like a really intense foot massage. ” I immediately decided that I was not going do it. Still, I wanted to get the whole story.

As it turns out, this was not for a “photo collage project,” but instead for personal enjoyment. He also wanted to do this all “one on one.”

Luckily, I had a reason to decline because he wanted to have the shoot at my place. He lives with his sister and is embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment