Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dining among the Scents: Whole Foods Deli Satisfies


By Jackie Lawrence

On a bustling Labor Day weekend, I ventured to Whole Foods in Brookside. Walking through the doors, I noticed a cheerful atmosphere but the aroma of the deli really struck me.

Scents of food ranging from spicy Cajun to hearty soups lingered in the air as my mouth began salivating. The vibrant colors at the deli, along with the overzealous customer service, only helped to induce my hunger.

After many generous taste-tests, I decided on the chicken scaloppini with the artichoke and asparagus salad.

After taking a seat at a table near several animated individuals, I was enamored by the succulent flavor of the chicken and crisp, refreshing taste of salad on my palate.

My experience has me raving to friends, craving my return to this spectacular health food store.


No comments:

Post a Comment