Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Wolfgang Puck Experience


By Toni Allen

Brookside is known for its upscale nightlife and chic restaurants, but the newest addition has raised the bar. Wolfgang Puck’s Bistro specializes in a few of the world-renowned chef’s signature dishes and creative recipes. My experience was just that of a world-renowned restaurant.

My friends and I made our way to the bar, but our time was cut short because we were seated so quickly. Our table was comfortably nestled on the patio, amidst the hustle and bustle of a busy Saturday evening.

The atmosphere was modern and relaxing. I found myself peeking at other’s plates to see what was appetizing enough to spend big bucks.

Urbanspoon, the know-all website for delectable meals, awards the Bistro 4 out of 5 stars and an eight-five percent approval rating. User “Bmbeyers” reported the restaurant to be in “the perfect location, great atmosphere [and the] food was delicious!” After the Chinois Chicken Salad I enjoyed, I would be happy to approve that final star, giving Wolfgang Puck’s Bistro the five-star rating they deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment